If you are a staffing or recruiting professional and you are looking for your next opportunitiy in the staffing industry, visit Openreq.com. We are the first job board to cater exclusively to recruiters & staffing professionals' own personal job searches. Staffing firms and Corporate Recruiting Depts utilize Openreq to source recruiters, staffing professionals, account executives, field management and more.

You can register on Openreq in just a few minutes and if you are confidential, you can opt to only fill out the profile. No resume required to register as a candidate.

Views: 141

Replies to This Discussion

great resource...
Mr. Peacock-
Great website and concept. I was looking at the reqs and noticed that some were over a month old. How often do the reqs get updated? Is there a requirement for the positions to be removed once they are filled? I just didn't want to waste anyone's time especially my own. :)
Take care.
DJF
Hey Fitsy,

Thanks for the note. Sorry for the delay in response, it's been pretty busy lately! So, to answer your question, the job postings are 30 day postings and employers (staffing firms in our case) are prompted to update, delete, or repost them every month. We are working to put procedures in place to track the placements of candidates. Right now, it's been pretty easy to track many of them because they usually contact us and let us know when they have found opportunities through Openreq.

Currently most of our open reqs are through staffing firms. I really would like to start getting some more reqs through corp recruiting depts. Obviously, we're talking reqs for recruiters, staffing professionals and others with experience in the staffing industry (since that's our niche). But I'd be willing to give up some free trials/free postings to corp recruiting depts that needed to expand their internal team.

We do have plenty of corp recruiters on the site to view and potenatially hire, so I'm motivated to get some attention on them.

Call me if you want more info or want to chat about it: 614-231-4722

Thanks

Perrin Peacock
ppeacock@openreq.com

Fitzy said:
Mr. Peacock-
Great website and concept. I was looking at the reqs and noticed that some were over a month old. How often do the reqs get updated? Is there a requirement for the positions to be removed once they are filled? I just didn't want to waste anyone's time especially my own. :)
Take care.
DJF
Hi Perri,

I just tried to register with the site and you are experiencing technical difficulties!

When you try to fill in the required fields they populate backwards.

Example: When I tried to write my name it looked like this "yellehS".

I tried to let them know through the site itself but all the fields on that page did the same thing.

Shelley
Perrin, I feel a bit like a dinosaur, after 25 years of recruiting and utilizing some of the Internet tools, but never social networking on-line or these blogs. This is something that I need to learn a lot more about.
I would be interested to discuss possibilities with you at a time that's convenient for you.
My web site is www.gciandassociates.com.
I hope that we talk soon.
Best regards, Gary.

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service