Has anyone implemented a program where you actually train, conduct seminars, coach, and mentor your employees and hiring managers on how to recruit great talent? We're considering this model, but I would love to hear about other companies who have tried it.

We think that we can change the way our company thinks about growth by encouraging each and every employee to be a part of building the company talent.

I would appreciate any thoughts...

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there, Katie. I've done a bit of this in the past, but it's been a while. I'd be happy to share my experiences with you, and have another question for you on a similar path.

email me here at RBC and let's connect.

cheers,
Claudia
Hi Katie,

I feel, bringing the sense of ownership in employees, could be the key to making your employees recruit great talent. Few of our employees with high sense of ownership and belonging with the company, have actually helped us recruit some excellent talent.

Regards
Rahul
Great point, Rahul! We have found that a sense of ownership in the company not only increases the referral rate, but it also affects employee productivity and employee satisfaction. It's definitely going to be a big part of this effort!
Claudia, I'd love to hear from you as well. I've been pitching this for a while but other items have jumped in front.

Would love to hear what successes you or others have found in a formalized program.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service