Hello All,

Let me introduce myself, I am Subir, and have been in the IT industry for many years, I started off with sales of solution and services and during the last 7-8 years I was doing technical resourcing and professional services in Singapore.

I got this offer form my present company, to do the same thing in US and I am here now (2weeks ago). On coming here, I realised that the company had not done any technical resourcing placements or professional services job before. So now it is completely on to me to set it up as a new BU.

I am still trying to learn the way things work here, but am not very successful. I would really appreciate if anyone can guide me or pass me some references or even pass me your requirements that I can start with, I have some good resources for Project Managers, Network Engineers, and good expertise in SAP, Lawson M3, BPCS etc.

regards

Subir

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Subir, I would start with doing some member profile searches and then reach out and say hello. Also check in the group section for groups set up for that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service