Charity Poker Event - after RecruitFest! at my house

goal was 6k - we just hit it. Wow. Maybe one more table. 20 people so far. Wait. there are now more than 20 people which means more than 6k. amazing

Money is going to Camp Oochigeas - It's a summer camp here in Ontario for kids with cancer.

TalentMaze - Andrew Wilmot - 2 seats - I hear you are good, we'll have to see about that.
Affinity Circles is in for 4 seats - Thanks Chuck
ERE is always in - Thanks Dave - 1 seat
I'm in - 2 seats - I can't get out - Thanks Slouch
Verbal Summary just sponsored 4 seats - keep writing those songs
Rayanne is in for 1 - Thanks. very generous
Perry-Martel - Thanks David Perry - 1 seat
Recruiting RoadShow - John Sumser 1 seat - This should be interesting
SkillSurvey - Thanks Ray. I appreciate it - 2 seats
Search Wizards - You are always in too Leslie. 1 seat - Thanks
Six Degrees From Dave - Dave, you have no chance. 1 seat - Thanks
Enkiho - Chris, a flush beats a straight. Thanks 1 seat
MN Headhunter - Paul, thanks. 1 seat
GovHire - Thanks John Jacobs - 1 seat

Who Else?

The great thing about this is that most of the seats that are sponsored don't yet have players to play and the idea here is that the seats are for you so if you are coming to RecruitFest and you want to sit down at play a little cards with Gerry" always comes in 2nd" Crispin, (I'm thinking of names for the rest) let me know and I'll put you in touch with the sponsors.

Kennedy Information is paying for the entire night so all the money raised goes to charity.

RecruitFest! Sept 19/08 and some of the next day

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JD - will you have one of those giant "What beats what?" posters for the guys/gals that need to know what beats what? One on each wall would be nice. NOT for me - but for other people, you know, the people who need to know that kinda stuff but don't want to ask.......
I'll have something for you. Don't worry.
Ok then. who should I put as the sponsor - you or your company. Thanks. now we are over the 6k mark
Got Enkiho on the post
The Poker charity poker event is now officially closed. If you are interested in donating prizes for interesting things that happen during the game, please let me know.

Thanks again to everyone listed above. I thought it would take more than 5 days to fill.

If you will be at RecruitFest and would like to play, their are available seats because of the generosity of the sponsors.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service