HR Director, Corporate Talent Acquisition Function, Global High Tech Manufacturer
Opportunity to Lead a World Class Talent Acquisition capability for a World Class Employer
Location: near Allentown PA, 50 miles northwest of Philadelphia
All the benefits of living near a major metro city, with a lower cost of living and higher quality of life. Full relocation assistance available to this beautiful Upper Bucks / Lehigh Valley area (commutable from Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Lansdale, Quakertown and Doylestown).
About the opportunity:
If the highest and best use of your talents includes leveraging your combined experience as an HR Manager AND as Manager of a successful talent acquisition function focused on recruiting technical sales and sales management experience please, read on.
Do you have a passion for bringing a recruiting function to the next level, leading an internal corporate recruiting organization with a worldwide focus?
Do you enjoy training and mentoring less experienced recruiters and field line managers in best practices for recruiting top technical sales, marketing, operations and engineering talent?
If you have a solid academic foundation, a strong HR Generalist background and a proven track record building a strong global corporate recruiting team, this opportunity may be your next – and most important – career move.
About the Position: If you earned your degree(s) at a highly respected undergraduate school (graduate degree a plus), and have a proven track record of experience performing the following responsibilities, we would like to hear from you:
• HR leadership experience, including prior management responsibilities for a corporate HR (Generalist) function, including policies, processes, etc.
• Recruiting leadership experience, including successful technical sales, marketing, operations and engineering recruitment, gained in both individual contributor (solo recruiter) and in a management role (Senior Manager over recruiting)
• Experience building an international talent acquisition function, e.g. building and mentoring an internal staff, rolling out training programs for both internal recruiters and field line managers, that encompass key HR policies as well as recruiting, etc.
• Developing and rolling out recruiting programs at all levels: including 1) undergraduate recruiting, 2) business school recruitment, 3) experienced hire an middle manager level recruiting across technical sales, marketing, engineering and operations, and 4) and upper level (senior manager) recruitment
• Distinguished results in performance management and talent retention, accomplished through ongoing career / professional development and talent management.
• A hands on, “lead by doing” orientation that inspires respect and drives operational excellence through the communication -- and modeling – of best practices in recruiting and across the various HR disciplines.
Successful Candidate Value Proposition:
Reporting directly to the Global VP of HR, you will have access to the management expertise and infrastructure resources of this stable, 45+ year old company. Total compensation package includes a competitive base salary (targeted from $175K to $200K, depending on recent salary history and relevant experience), performance-based bonus, comprehensive benefits and a full relocation package.
To Explore Further: Please specify "HR Director – Recruiting”, when forwarding your resume (word document) and salary history (in strictest confidence) to Ann@BolandGroup.com.