2 NYC Full Desk Recruiters Needed - Finance and Accounting Search

My firm - SolomonEdwardsGroup - is growing our NYC office rapidly. Our flow of reqs is strong and now I need to expand the team by at least two recruiters. These recruiters will work with me on the direct hire Search team. I'm looking for a strong candidate recruiter who is looking to learn the client side and I'm looking for a recruiter who has a balance of both client and candidate skills. We are a team environment and we all work very closely together. Please reach out to me if you are interested. My email is jpadlo@solomonedwards.com or reply to this discussion.

Views: 121

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joe,

I am Deepa from India. Iam moving to US - NYC shortly as i got married recently and my husband resides there.

I have 2 yrs of exp with Google India Pvt.Ltd and handled engineering recruitments.

Please let me know if there are any opportunites suitable for me.

Thanks and Regards
Deepa
Hello Deepa,

Welcome to NY! I have a friend in the city who hires Engineering Recruiters but for now his team is full. He is the only one I know in the Engineering area.

Good luck,
Joe

Deepa said:
Hi Joe,

I am Deepa from India. Iam moving to US - NYC shortly as i got married recently and my husband resides there.

I have 2 yrs of exp with Google India Pvt.Ltd and handled engineering recruitments.

Please let me know if there are any opportunites suitable for me.

Thanks and Regards
Deepa
Hello Joe,

Thanks for the reply. Due to some health reasons i had to stay back in India. but will be coming there on 17th Nov. Can you please see if i could get any job opportunities there.

Thanks
Deepa
Hi Joe:

Are you will to hire a recruiter remotely? I would love the opportunity to partner up with you.
Please contact me at recruiter_pro@ymail.com or 702-545-6852.

Thanks,

Erin McGuire

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service