Recruiter wanted in Austin, TX - onsite, full-time, salaried

If you like recruiting in the space just between corporate and agency I have the job for you. Don't get bored with having to fill the same req over and over but at the same time get to see the tangible results of your finds and how they better the company on a daily basis.Work with an amazing management team and be paid not only for your ability to talk on the phone and source but also for your judgment.

The ideal candidate is still shaping their philosophies on what it means to be a good recruiter, driven by the good of the team, interested in speaking with well compensated, highly technical candidates, and likes waking up Monday morning ready to go to work because they enjoy their colleagues and career. Having a fairly high technical aptitude is important as well.

Please send me an email or give me a call if there is interest. All previous backgrounds and experience will be considered.

Kyle Smith
Recruiting
MomentumSI
(512) 236-1517 x 230
ksmith@momentumsi.com

MomentumSI is a leading provider of IT consulting services to organizations nationwide. We are a thought leader in SOA design and implementation with expertise in enterprise architecture, business process optimization, application development and system integration. Our clients realize business goals and marketplace advantages as a result of greater alignment between technologies, processes and business strategies.

• Our consultants are respected throughout the industry and are known for their breadth and depth of business and technical skills
  • We have trained thousands of IT professionals in next generation IT disciplines and offer a full suite of training courses to our clients and staff
  • Our continual investment in the future, guided by a seasoned leadership team, has earned us a role as industry thought leaders
  • Our clients are pioneers of IT innovation within their industries and the work we do for them has earned us recognition by industry analysts

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

Plus - it is in Texas. Who could resist? Right?
Well if you like brown grass and heat this is definitely the place! Seriously though, living in Austin, "The Live Music Capital" is a pretty great experience. And where else can you celebrate Eeyore's birthday?

Peggy McKee said:
Plus - it is in Texas. Who could resist? Right?
Kyle, sounds to good to be true. I love austin and can jump in a heart beat. Call me lets talk. I have attached a resume and please, lets connect on linkedin also. Feel free to call me at 214-977-7247 between 9am and 4pm or at home after 6pm at 972-987-5999.

Rick
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service