IT Staffing & Project Sales Professionals - $1500 Referral Fee - We need hunters!

We have one opening in each of the following regions: San Francisco, Dallas, Chicago and NY or NJ, for area sales roles.

We need a hunter, but this is a cherry situation, where we also have some large accounts to assign in each region.

Our best sales people have a good background in the IT staffing industry, and some hands on recruiting experience. If you have a great track record in selling staff augmentation, and would like to learn how to sell projects and take over a larger territory, this is a great growth opportunity.

Our company is a top tier service provider in the PNW and has been expanding nationally over the last decade. This is an entrepreneurial role for someone who has the motivation and maturity to essentially run his/her own show.

Base plus commission with good upside potential, and a rich benefits package.

Recruiters, I'd love to hear about the best sales people you have worked with and I'd happily pay a $1500 referral fee for a great hire. A position description is attached, www.excell.com (I work part time for Excell, thus my e-mail address is different). Thanks!

Views: 144

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Liz lets talk. I am ready and very capable of building new relationships and tapping into a very large network in the DFW area. I have attached a resume for your review and look forward to talking with you soon. I can be reached at 214-977-7247 between 9am & 4pm or after six at 972-987-5999. Talk to you soon.

Best regards

Rick Wolf
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service