We're a small start-up contingent search firm specializing in creative types for film production, commercial production and advertising agencies.

Sourcing for us is difficult and time consuming, as we need to evaluate the quality of a candidate's experience and portfolio of work.

I've noticed that there are "virtual sourcers" (not virtual sourcerers) looking for work on recruitingblogs.com.

What are the pay models for such virtual sourcers? Hourly, contingent, etc.
Has anyone used such virtual sourcers successfully?

thanks in advance.

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be happy to help you understand this- let me know the best way to reach you so we may speak.
Thank you
Raechele
I'd like to work with a sourcer as well. What can I expect to pay/split with them?
I am by no means the authority on this topic, but have recently hired some virtual sourcers to work on a variety of job orders in the interactive space (including interactive ad agencies). I'd be happy to share my limited experience with you. Just email me at phil@recruitercircle.com.
hey albert iam suamn looking for an opportunity as an sourcer as i stay in india fully virtually can u send me the profile of work. my pay rate is of 1000$ per month or negotiable
Phil,
Could you share your experience here as well? I'd love to know if this model is working well for you.
~Pam
Phil said:
I am by no means the authority on this topic, but have recently hired some virtual sourcers to work on a variety of job orders in the interactive space (including interactive ad agencies). I'd be happy to share my limited experience with you. Just email me at phil@recruitercircle.com.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service