I have an open permanent position for a Staffing Manager. I will include some of the specifics below- but please email me for the full job description, location and salary expectations, etc.
Reporting to the HR Leader, the Staffing Manager is responsible for ensuring that client achieves staffing plans to support exceptional growth in the market. This position will focus on enhancing and implementing staffing processes to support a high-growth environment, developing effective sourcing strategies, implementing a robust applicant tracking system, hiring and managing the day-to-day activities of contract recruiters and effectively managing vendors. This is a hands-on position that will require both leadership and individual contribution.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (i.e., management, communications, human resources, psychology) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 8+ years experience in recruiting for high-tech markets.
• 2+ years experience managing direct and contract recruiters as well as
HR Specialist support staff.
• Must possess excellent knowledge of the full-lifecycle of recruitment,
including proven experience in developing and implementing new staffing
• Must have prior experience with a robust Applicant Tracking System.
Preference for prior implementation experience with a web-based ATS.
• Demonstrated expertise in training behavioral interviewing methods to line
managers and their interview teams.
• Preference for prior experience with selection tools for both cultural and technical competencies.
• Must possess excellent project management capabilities, as this position will be responsible for driving large projects to successful completion according to established timelines.
• Excellent knowledge of online recruitment methodologies and tools is required.
• Significant prior experience with vendor selection, vendor management and contract negotiation for both contingent and direct workforce placement.
• Must possess a working knowledge of EEO hiring requirements and best practices for addressing EEO and OFCCP requirements. Preference for prior experience in effectively defining applicants, EEO tracking, managing affirmative action plans and audits.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office productivity tools such as Word, Excel and Power Point as well as web-based recruitment tools and ATS/ERP/HRIS systems.
• Must be comfortable with various methods of requirements planning, staffing capacity planning and forecasting. Preference for prior experience in defining such plans and training line management to use staffing capacity or forecasting tools.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives by working in and with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams.
• Preference for entrepreneurial drive and prior experience with startup companies or new business division launches.
• Must possess valid driver’s license, valid passport and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.