I have the following hot positions available and many others. If you or any other staffing agency recruiters are interested, please email me your resume directly or call me for more information. Please feel free to join my group Staffing Industry Recruiters on LinkedIn too!

Please keep in mind that I only staff for agency recruiters, not corporate or contract recruiters. Thanks and good luck with your search.
Princeton NJ- Selling Branch Manager (Accounting and Finance Division)
>
> Edison NJ-Selling Branch Manager (Accounting and Finance Division)
> >
> Branch Manager Positions also in Ft.Lauderdale, Dallas, Houston, and San Diego
> >
> Accounting and Finance Perm recruiters needed in following markets:
>
> Washington D.C.
> > Reston, VA
> > Arlington, VA
> > New York, NY
> > Philly, PA

Dana Brandani
Dana@advisorysearch.com
708-955-7824

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Hi-
Do you know of any positions open in the Minneapolis area? My project ends August 28, and I am looking for a new contract. I would be happy to send them my resume. I have worked both as an on-site and virtual recruiter.
Elisabeth,
Currently I don't have anything in Minneapolis but I would be happy to look at your resume and if anything comes up in that area I will give you a call. Everything I have is going to perm at a staffing agency however but if you are looking for only contract I might have some great referrals for you. I look forward to recieving your resume! Thanks so much and have a great day.

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service