Engineering Recruiters, Permanent Placement Consultants and Business Development Managers needed in Texas!

Hello all!

I am reaching out for referrals and connections! I am currently looking for experienced recruiters, permanent placement consultants and business development managers in the Houston and Dallas markets!

Preferably with an engineering background, oil and gas a plus!
Experience with placement of contractors required.

If you know of anyone that may be interested please email me at: jdeters@mbs.manpower.com and I can send you a complete job description and additional information!

Thank you in advance for any assisstance you can offer!
Have a fabulous day!
Jen Deters
Sr RPO Recruiter
Manpower Business Solutions

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

Jen, I am located in prosper Texas. I have oil and gas experience and I am on the hunt for a new home. Feel free to call me between 9am & 4pm at 214-977-7247 or after 6pm at 972-987-5999. I have attached a resume for you. I look forward to talking with you soon.

Best regards

Rick Wolf
Attachments:
Hello Rick,

We actually spoke a while back about a virtual Sr IT Sourcing position that I was working on at the time. After the interview you emailed me to withdraw your submission for that opportunity. The position I am recruiting for now is a full time, in office, IT Recruiter in our Dallas office. Based on your resume and phone interview I would be interested in updating what I have and submitting your information if you are now open to this opportunity. Let me know if this is something you would like to pursue and I can send you the application link and get a phone interview set up for us!

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sincerely,
Jen Deters
jdeters@mbs.manpower.com

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service