Below is the type of candidate we are looking for and what we as a company will offer. I'd appreciate any interested parties to forward their resume to me with salary requirements or any referrals would be great!

Executive Recruiter Position:
- Oil & Gas recruiting background required
- Self-directed and organized
- Commission driven

If offered the position this is what you can expect:
* Ground Floor opportunity....this company has just went from home based after three years to now expanding into a nice plush office due to volume of orders to fill. Therefore, you won't be expected to hit the ground running with no tools...you'll have plenty of orders and tools to be successful. You'll also be one of the first hires, so you'll be just as key in helping grow the business as the owner!
* In the process of building a brand new office in The Woodlands, each Executive Recruiter will have his/her own office!
* You'll be respected as a professional!
* No being micro-managed. I'll hire only professionals...no time to baby sit...
* Base salary of $50K, 25% commissions with additional incentive bonuses (monthly, quaterly and yearly)

The expected move in date is Oct. 1st...I need a recruiter that can work on a straight 25% commission until we get in the office and then your salary will kick in...this would be put in writing of course....

Kind regards,
Jennifer Wilson, CSP
Recruiting Director
Direct: 281.806.0151
jennifer.wilson@arubapersonnel.com

Views: 30

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service