A growing presence in Washington has a problem - too many reqs and not enough recruiters to fill the.

High base pay and a high commission rate makes this one of the top plans I've seen offered in the country.

I'm looking for 10 years IT experience, the ability to lead by example - and a complete self-starter who doesn't need to be babysat with activity monitorings or daily pep talks.

90% contract/10% perm reqs - all IT, half vendor lists and half smallbiz/startups, you're working with a selling branch manager, and I want only top talent.

I'll even talk with you if you have a non-compete. We can work through it. As a bonus, I'll even walk you through some of my social media sourcing tricks in preparation for the interview, and you'll have access to SeattleRecruiting.com for posting jobs and content.

Confidential search if necessary.

-Jim Durbin
SocialMediaHeadhunter.com
socialmediaheadhunter@gmail.com

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jim,

I am an HR professional in India(Delhi) and have close to nine years experience in IT industry in Recruitment and HR. I have experience of Recruiting in US region for my earlier organizations and reputed clients.

Will you be open to people who can work for you from India and I get paid in India?

I am sending my resume for your reference at your gmail ID.

Will wait for your response.

Regards,
Nawaz

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service