I have a great opportunity for someone either currently recruiting or interested in getting into the lucrative and exciting field of recruiting.

Here’s what you need to show me:

1) That you are 100% comfortable on the phone, either with new clients, existing clients and candidates.
2) That you are driven to work in and succeed in a fast paced, competitive work environment and the opportunity to be extremely successful
3) That you are driven by sales, want to be in sales and are completely sure that you can be or already are successful as a sales person.
4) Ready to learn how to effectively recruit and eventually build your own desk of clients.

My client is ready to fully invest their time and resources in this person. Training and coaching will be provided and they are looking for someone to grow within this firm.

The compensation packages are beyond competitive and if you can get into this company and interview well, they will do what they need to do to bring you on board.

Please send to rachel.frint@glenmontgroup.com:

1) A word version of your resume
2) Salary history: base salary, last years total commissions earned and any additional bonuses or trips

Thanks, I look forward to working with you.

Rachel Frint
Assistant Director of Professional Services
The Glenmont Group
973.746.0600 x111
Rachel.Frint@glenmontgroup.com
www.glenmontgroup.com

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

Rachel,

This is just a suggestion, but you may want to sell your company a little more. You ask for what you want, including detailed salary information, but don't share much about your company. If someone is already a successful recruiter at an agency, why walk away from that to join your company? What sets you apart?

If you want other successful sales people to shift to recruiting, same thing. You mention that it's administrative recruiting. I'd give some insight on that and how well people can do. I found in the past that often people assumed (incorrectly of course) that administrative recruiting was low level and paid less than other specialties. I did admin for 5 years before moving into tech, and most of the top billers at my company were in the admin group. It's not unusual for a strong admin recruiter to bill 4-500k+. That always surprised people when they interviewed at the agency I was with, because we also had tech, accounting, and investments. But the admin division almost always outbilled the others...lower per placement amounts, but faster hits, and higher volume overall.

Good luck!
~Pam

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service