Creative Recruiter Needed for Top Interactive Agency - New York City

My NYC client is seeking a creative recruiter with 1-3 years experience recruiting creative talent in the interactive industry. This is a temp-to-hire position, paying up to $85k/year. If interested, please submit resume to CarolMTaylor@comcast.net. This position is 40 hours/week, 100% on site. No virtual recruiters please. Candidate must be legal to be employed in US, as company is unable to provide VISA assistance at this time. No agencies please.
Thank you-
Carol :)

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carol,

We Provide RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) solutions… Our services offer an excellent opportunity to hire an experienced Recruiter. We pride ourselves in finding the best candidates for Consulting, Staffing & Executive Search Firms.

We assure and guarantee you the quality recruiting, productivity, profitability and speed... Call us today to try our experienced recruiter equipped with resume portals! Esprit RPO provides a FREE, no-obligation trial work.

Regards

matthew@espritamerica.com
I am beginning to research my employment opportunities. I have attached my resume for you to review at your leisure.I look forward to talking with you soon.

Best regards

Rick Wolf
H: 972-987-5999
E: erecruiting@msn.com

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality".
John Lennon

Join my LinkedIn network at http://www.linkedin.com/in/1rickwolf
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service