I received a note for my good friend Karen Pickens, a trainer for Next Level Training and knew some of the members of the RecruitingBlogs.com forum would like to know about this event. I think it is one of the premier training events available and they are giving away a great article on recruiting.

She said "I want to take a quick moment and invite you to consider participating in our "Building a Next Level Search Firm" forum on October 3rd and 4th. This two-day interactive seminar is exclusively designed for a limited group of search firm owners and senior leadership who want to grow their firms - not just their desks/practices. You will have the opportunity to "pull back the curtain", have all questions answered, and learn prized best practices from the largest single-site search firm in North America. As part of this small and exclusive group of attendees, you will leave the forum having learned new skills, concepts, and action plans that will have an immediate and lasting impact on your search firm. You will need to bring an open mind, and perhaps an extra suitcase for the binders full of every conceivable form, contract, program, and procedure necessary to build a next level search firm.

I'd encourage you to reflect on the following questions, the answers to which will help you determine if this forum is right for you:

• What prevents your top producers from leaving and starting their own firm, and do you ever feel as if you are training your own future competition?
  • Do you have an effective and consistent strategy for hiring, training, and developing top producers?
  • Do you find yourself more worried about your firm's next placement than you do about your firm's long term business plan?
  • Do you have sufficient market segment diversification and a solid brand in each of those market segments?
  • Looking back on your vision for your firm 5 years ago, do you feel you've built a firm reflective of your true potential?

40 total organizations have attended our past two forums, and 100% of those comprise our reference list. Their testimonials, along with additional details on the forum, are provided on our PDF (please click here to download). Additionally, download a recent article that may stimulate further thoughts on your business.

Albert Einstein said it best: "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." A Next Level firm requires Next Level thinking. Please reply to me with any questions, or simply complete and send in the enrollment form to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you in October.

Call Karen at 972.265.5283 or email her at KAS@kbic.com"

Bill
bill@billvick.com
972-646-3534

Views: 145

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Bill. will you ask her if she would be willing to give a way a pass or two to the members here in return for you promoting it here? The cost for this event is about 5k for two days so it may be a nice giveaway to someone here at RecruitingBlogs.com

let me know what Karen's thoughts are about this. Thanks Bill

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service