MSB Resources, LLC is a boutique recruitment firm that recruits exclusively for the property management, real estate, construction and development industries. Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a virtual recruiter. This position can be based anywhere from Connecticut to DC.

Bring your energy, enthusiasm, and self-discipline and help us continue to grow! You will fit in best with our team if you have a positive attitude, excellent sourcing skills, and the proven ability to close candidates. If you love to cold-call and participate in networking events to keep your pipeline full, this is a great opportunity. Your excellent oral and written communication skills and past history of success will quickly translate into a successful career with MSB Resources.

Please apply if you are driven, enthusiastic, and used to success. Previous experience working from home a plus. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. This is truly an entrepreneurial opportunity for the right person.

Unlike most recruitment firms, we are not looking for you to obtain job orders/positions. We have the positions and are looking for a recruiter with a proven method of success to help get these positions filled!

This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. And work from your home office. Generous compensation package (salary, commissions and benefits).

Please send resume in MS Word format to: resume@msbresources.com.
If this position is not for you but you know of someone who is a great match, please refer them to us. We pay very generous referral fees.

To learn more about MSB Resources, please visit us on the web at www.msbresources.com.

Views: 361

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hi i am suman from india can i apply for the position as you are saying of virtual recruitment can i join your team as a sourcer now i am looking a job.please let me know the details ,i am having around 2 years as it recruiter in an rpo company.
thanking you
suamn.k
Attachments:
Hi Suman - thank you for your note. However we need someone who can attend trade shows and networking events in the US, so that would not work for us. Thank you for your interest and best of luck - Cathy

suman said:
hi i am suman from india can i apply for the position as you are saying of virtual recruitment can i join your team as a sourcer now i am looking a job.please let me know the details ,i am having around 2 years as it recruiter in an rpo company.
thanking you
suamn.k
My name is Lisa Wilson, I am a contract recruiter that has worked in virtual opportunities for the past 12 years. I am a full-cycle recruiter that has knowledge in various industries. I would like to submit a resume to you for review.

I also can be reached via email at Lisa@upwardengineering.com

Thank You

Lisa
Hi Lisa - I sent an e-mail to the address you provided. Thanks! Cathy

Lisa said:
My name is Lisa Wilson, I am a contract recruiter that has worked in virtual opportunities for the past 12 years. I am a full-cycle recruiter that has knowledge in various industries. I would like to submit a resume to you for review.

I also can be reached via email at Lisa@upwardengineering.com

Thank You

Lisa
I am a little south of D.C. but my phone works well. Please call if interested. Thanks.
Attachments:
Hi! Would you consider an experienced "proven" recruiter from another field (Health Care). I have about 15 years in executive, permanent and temporary recruitment and have always utilized the phone as my best tool. (One of my earliest claims to fame was filling a Director level search one afternoon from "Chuckie Cheese", but thankfully my youngest has just left for college so a desk is the usual place to find me now).
In addition, I have a master's degree from the University of VA in both Trauma Nursing and in Psychology so I am quite accomplished at "ferreting out" the best candidates. (I also do have "some" contacts in your industry). Would be happy to discuss this further if any interest. Either way, thanks for your time! Joanne Michener
Hi Joanne - please send me your resume. Thanks - Cathy
resume@msbresources.com

Joanne Michener said:
Hi! Would you consider an experienced "proven" recruiter from another field (Health Care). I have about 15 years in executive, permanent and temporary recruitment and have always utilized the phone as my best tool. (One of my earliest claims to fame was filling a Director level search one afternoon from "Chuckie Cheese", but thankfully my youngest has just left for college so a desk is the usual place to find me now).
In addition, I have a master's degree from the University of VA in both Trauma Nursing and in Psychology so I am quite accomplished at "ferreting out" the best candidates. (I also do have "some" contacts in your industry). Would be happy to discuss this further if any interest. Either way, thanks for your time! Joanne Michener
Hi Kathy -
Thanks for your note. This is not what we are looking for at the moment, but I will pass your information on to the owner as a future possibility.
Regards -
Cathy

Kathy Sarli said:
Hi Cathy,
I am an independent recruiter that specializes in the real estate industry. I am located in Chicago but have placed candidates nationwide. I have done most of my placements in retail development, leasing, asset management etc. Due to my extensive contacts in the industry I have also been referred to by many in all facets of real estate. If you have the job orders I have the candidates. I would like to discuss this opportunity with you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Kathy S.
kathy@krssearch.com
Hi Cathy,

I left a voicemail message on what seems to be the main mailbox for MSB and I am also writing to introduce myself here. I currently reside in the Boston area and have approximately 10 years professional experience with the last 4 spent recruiting IT and Life Sciences professionals. The span of disciplines for which I have filled positions range from highly technical/scientific through sales and marketing as well as administrative roles. Please indicate your potential interest and I will provide my resume for your review.

Thank you,

Jennifer H.
Hello,

I am an experienced IT Recruiter in the market for such opportunities. Attached, is my resume for review. I can be contacted any time via email or by cell phone=404-917-7507. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Kim Ross
Attachments:
Hi Jennifer - Thanks for your interest. We have filled our current opening, but do expect to do additional hiring in the first half of 2009. You are welcome to send me your resume now so I can contact you next year as our growth continues. Boston is an area we are considering expanding into, so I hope to hear from you!
Thanks again - Cathy

Jen in Boston said:
Hi Cathy,

I left a voicemail message on what seems to be the main mailbox for MSB and I am also writing to introduce myself here. I currently reside in the Boston area and have approximately 10 years professional experience with the last 4 spent recruiting IT and Life Sciences professionals. The span of disciplines for which I have filled positions range from highly technical/scientific through sales and marketing as well as administrative roles. Please indicate your potential interest and I will provide my resume for your review.

Thank you,

Jennifer H.
Hi Kim - I sent an e-mail to the address on your resume. Thanks! Cathy

Kim said:
Hello,

I am an experienced IT Recruiter in the market for such opportunities. Attached, is my resume for review. I can be contacted any time via email or by cell phone=404-917-7507. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Kim Ross

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service