Looking for a seasoned recruiter to work in our corporate offices!

My name is Stephanie Eckerty. I am a Corporate Recruiter with CDI. I would like to speak with you about career opportunities with CDI PRO. CDI PRO is a division of CDI Corporation, www.cdicorp.com . CDI is a $1.1 Billion dollar, debt free, national consulting firm and we are currently seeking a senior level Corporate Recruiter to join our team in downtown Philadelphia!
This position will support our Corporate Offices by working closely with the hiring managers to gain a better understanding of the needs and culture in order to source and hire various skills sets including finance, IT, Human Resources and administrative professionals. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are the kind of recruiter who is looking to move to the next level in your career.
Please let me know if you are interested in learning more about CDI and what we have to offer, in addition I am interested in learning more about your background and what you are looking for in your next position. I look forward to hearing from you.
If you are not interested and know someone who may benefit from talking to me about this opportunity please let me know.

Thank you!

Stephanie Eckerty
Corporate Recruiter
CDI
stephanie.eckerty@cdicorp.com

Views: 52

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service