We're hiring a Recruiter or Sr. Recruiter in Seattle (local candidates only - sorry!)

Must haves:
5+ yrs. exp. full-cycle recruiting
Prior experience in recruiting for service organization/industries/positions is preferred

Please email me if you're interested! Waggener Edstrom has fantastic benefits and competitive compensation - this is a great opportunity!

Views: 165

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amybeth,

I am from the Bellevue, WA area and will be returning as a "trailing spouse" from the Boise, ID area.

I will not need relocation benefits.

My profile is on linkedin.com

I can be reached at 208-409-7599

Regards,

John Sears
Sr. Recruiter
Supervalu Inc.
ifindtoptalent@yahoo.com
Attachments:
Hello Amybeth,

I am in Kirkland, WA. I do not have full-cycle experience, but have been a sourcer. I would love to send you my resume. If you would like to have a look please email me at reechaahuja@gmail.com

Thanks.
Reecha
Hi Amybeth,

I am a sr. recruiter in Seattle with four years full-cycle experience. Please visit my linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/juliegranahan or email me at julie.granahan@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Julie
Amybeth

I am very interested in this opportunity. I am relocating to the Washington State Area to be near family. They live in Olympia. I can relocate at my own expense and will be there in 24 hr notice for interview.

Look forward to hearing form you.

John McAvoy
cell 732-492-3272
Hm 727-474-6436

jmacavo@hotmail.com

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service