Recruiters join our team -- Principal SW Engineer $8400 Commission

QuickTalent.net a Premier Direct Hire Staffing Service Company that focuses on finding the best talents is looking for Contract - Work a Home Recruiters to join our team.

NEW OPENINGS.......................................................DATE.................COMMISSION
PURCHASING AGENT.............................................09/02/2008.......$4800
Portfolio Trader.....................................................08/27/2008.......$5040
Sr. Project Manager...............................................08/27/2008.......$4500
Software Architect - Networking.........................08/27/2008.......$6000
Manager Internet Marketing Partnerships..........08/25/2008.......$2800
General Manager...................................................08/25/2008.......$4000
Senior Developer, Oracle......................................08/22/2008.......$6800
Sr Oracle Business Analyst (Order Mgmt)...........08/22/2008.......$7900
Sr Oracle Business Analyst (Manufacturing).......08/22/2008.......$7900
Sr Oracle Business Analyst (Quality.....................08/22/2008.......$7900
Sr Oracle Trainer...................................................08/22/2008.......$8000
Headend Engineer.................................................08/20/2008.......$10000
Principal SW Engineer...........................................08/20/2008.......$8400

QuickTalent.net was formed by a network of seasoned recruiters from various industries - Engineering, Accounting, Information Technology, Sales/Customer Service, and Manufacturing. QuickTalent.net recognizes that there is a high talent demand in today's global changing industry work force.

Recruiters visit our website and Submit your resume to apply for free membership. Membership allows full access and ability to submit candidates to open positions on our Recruiter Forum job board. There are hundreds of open positions to be filled. Visit our Recruiter Forum to see all Job Order posted with recruiter commissions.

http://quicktalent.net

Views: 130

Replies to This Discussion

I am not a recruiter but I work closely with them by helping to reach potential candidates through various forms of technology. Can I be considered for membership?

Could you contact me via email and/or Skype to set up a time to have an Online Meeting to discuss this in further detail?

Thanks,
Nicole Hackett
nicole@veconnection.com
You are welcome to join our network. We provide you with good information you can use. Free resume website to search for candidates. Please do submit you resume so we have your information on file.

Errold
HI,

I have visited your website, filled the recruiter forum and also I have submitted my resume. I have total 5+ years of recruiting experience working with different domains i.e, IT, Financial, Healthcare, oil & Gas.

I would really appreciate if you contact me through email and phone.

Look forward to work with you.

Thanks & Regards,
Robert Williams
Phone: 732-325-3344
robert@shamrockglobal.com
Hey Errold, There may be something wrong with your calendar but all your post say the year 2008. Am I reading this wrong?

I'm excited to help.

Bill

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service