Hello Everyone,

I have been searching for statistics on the growth of the research industry for quite a while and can't find anything. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks!

Karen Russo

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you mean the sourcing industry?

I think of sourcing as being phone related and research as being Internet related...

If it's phone sourcing you're looking into I'd suggest it's been done by the best recruiters for as long as the telephone has been a popular tool. It was also been an under-the-radar phenomenon starting probably in the sixties when a few started doing it for others (mostly for high-powered Independent Recruiters) and it slowly gained steam into the nineties and is continuing to advance now in the otts. You won't find MUCH AT ALL written on it before 2004 but since then it's come out from under the eaves. If you want to find out more about the subject go and visit ERE - look in the Sourcing Techniques and Methodologies group and the ASK Maureen (mine) groups - there's a plethora of info on both (Phone Sourcing and Internet Research) in those two groups.
Attend the MagicMethod FREE one hour LIVE phone sourcing classroom chats on Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon EST on the MagicMethod network here.
Thank you very much Maureen. I will check out the sites you suggested.

Best Regards,

Karen
Maureen Sharib said:
Do you mean the sourcing industry?

I think of sourcing as being phone related and research as being Internet related...

If it's phone sourcing you're looking into I'd suggest it's been done by the best recruiters for as long as the telephone has been a popular tool. It was also been an under-the-radar phenomenon starting probably in the sixties when a few started doing it for others (mostly for high-powered Independent Recruiters) and it slowly gained steam into the nineties and is continuing to advance now in the otts. You won't find MUCH AT ALL written on it before 2004 but since then it's come out from under the eaves. If you want to find out more about the subject go and visit ERE - look in the Sourcing Techniques and Methodologies group and the ASK Maureen (mine) groups - there's a plethora of info on both (Phone Sourcing and Internet Research) in those two groups.
Attend the MagicMethod FREE one hour LIVE phone sourcing classroom chats on Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon EST on the MagicMethod network here.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service