After just about 2 years my contract with Navistar/International Truck and Engine, a military contractor, has come to a close and I am in the process of securing new employment. Specifically I am a well experienced virtual full cycle recruiter with experience in the following:

Summary:
•Developed and managed recruiting strategies to identify, attract, and interview candidates across multiple locations and groups including Military/Defense, Finance, Financial Services, Engineering, Professional Services and G&A functions.
o Individually and as an active member of a 3 person Talent Acquisition team was responsible for closing over 400 requisitions in 22 months.
•Partnered with managers and human resources to design and implement effective, results-driven Talent Acquisition strategies.
o Critical focus on effectively leveraging internal resources (ATS and employee referrals) while facilitating diversity efforts.
•Drove the implementation of best practices across multiple locations and business groups. (National) to ensure consistency, and compliance with federal and company standards.
•Analyzed and used recruiting metrics to facilitate discussions with business partners to drive performance improvement.
•Expertise in targeted recruiting programs & high volume staffing initiatives.
•Experienced in both a corporate and third party environment/agency environments.

A full resume and reference are available at LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/263/55b

Other contract clients have included:
• Microsoft – 12 months
• CapH – HSBC – Snap On Tools and SRI - 12 months
• 2 start up manufacturing companies
• 2 national distributors
• Dell and Verizon Call Centers

• A full list is available upon request.

I hope I am not taking advantage of you by asking for your assistance (I call it “networking”!). If there is someone you think I should contact instead, please let me know! I am searching for a virtual recruiting position or a local Tampa based on-site position – contract or regular full time.

Regards,
John

John Coraccio
URL: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/263/55b
E-mail: Jcoraccio@aol.com
Telephone: 813-920-0943

Views: 46

Attachments:

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service