This is a new and challenging role in our Moscow office which will suit an experienced professional with drive and desire to succeed. Our office in Moscow had been established in 1997 and after last organisational changes in 2007 a new structure has been shaped. We currently employ 40 professionals in a business of automation of technological processes that serv to our clients from chemical, petrochemical, energy as well as oil & gas industries. As our business is growin, our office is expanding and we seek an experienced HR Business partner to join our team.
What you can expect:
Working in partnership with the Russia & Caspian General Manager, you will be required to develop, execute and achieve the territory HR strategy to meet the global objectives of becoming a high performing, sustainable and cohesive organisation. Partnering senior managers to lead HR initiatives to ensure capability and growth within the business and achieve the strategic objectives. Responsibilities include, but are not exhaustive to:
• management development
• talent management
• organisational design
• succession and resource planning
• senior management appointments
We expect HRBP to:
• Be accountable for driving exceptional standards in executing and delivering HR activities, including effective coordination with the Resourcing, Total Rewards & Learning & Development Centres of Excellence
• Provide HR support coaching and expertise to appropriate change management issues as required
• Implement effective performance management and annual performance review processes
In order to be successful in this challenging role you should have following experience:
• At least 5 years HR or legal experience
• Proven line management experience esp. virtual teams
• General understanding of local labour laws (labour contracts and conditions, local termination legislation and practices and local company practices) and of local labour markets (compensation practices and benefit practices)
• Experience in negotiating with works councils
• Excellent communication (oral and written), and interpersonal skills
From Qualifications point of view, we seek a professional with following background:
• Graduate calibre (a business, or legal orientated degree)
• Able to speak fluent Russian & English
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
We will discuss your desired conditions on confidential and private basis.
If you are interested to learn more, please drop me your CV to email@example.com and I will contact you either via phone or mail at your convenience. I will be happy to provide you more information about both the company and the role upon request.