Looking for contingency or contract recruiters interested ESTABLISHING a retained practice within their own companies or businesses. This is for those interested in increasing revenues by adding a retained component to their practice. Let me know.

Views: 188

Replies to This Discussion

Hello -

I would be interested in talking with you regarding this.

Thanks
What is your phone and email? Do you have a ceontingency practice or contract recruiting practice?
What number can I reach you at Bell?

Dean Klovens

Bell Jones said:
Hello -

I would be interested in talking with you regarding this.

Thanks
Sure, give me a call at 3014551790 or email me at almrstaf@aol.com
I am interested in establishing retained business.

Barbara Goldman PMR
How will I be able to rech you?

Barbara Goldman said:

Barbara Goldman PMR
Dean Klovens said:
How will I be able to rech you?

Barbara Goldman said:

Barbara Goldman PMR
941-371-7752
my web site is: bio-brain.com

I used to be retained. I don't have anyone to market us. I have the recruiting strength, but i used to have a partner who was the marketing arm, no longer have that person. I can't travel any longer because i am in house training the new recruiters. We are in pharma, healthcare and bio, very hot. Are you looking for marketing?
This would be to establish a retained search practice so yes it would entail marketing; perhaps someone else could do that?

Barbara Goldman said:
my web site is: bio-brain.com

I used to be retained. I don't have anyone to market us. I have the recruiting strength, but i used to have a partner who was the marketing arm, no longer have that person. I can't travel any longer because i am in house training the new recruiters. We are in pharma, healthcare and bio, very hot. Are you looking for marketing?

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service