Location: Andover, MA and Permanent position
Our client is an early stage top-tier venture funded software start-up. The founding team have successfully built several VC backed technology companies in the past.
The Principal Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for coordinating, implementing, and executing the product testing efforts. The ideal candidate is goal-oriented and a fast learner who combines excellent operational judgment with design, management, and troubleshooting skills. You will work with great people, be challenged and truly make a difference- while focused on helping people live productive and happier lives. Though the environment is fun and friendly, it is really fast paced.
* Follow a systematic approach to the evaluation of product quality.
* Design tests and analyze testing results to determine product correctness and identify errors and shortcomings.
* Design, develop, and maintain automated testing scripts.
* Develop automated scripts to determine product correctness.
* Help establish plans, standards, and procedures.
* Help establish and enforce product General Availability criteria.
* Define infrastructure for test automation and maintain the technical test environment.
* Uncover, track, and communicate non-compliance and quality assurance issues and corrective action activities.
* Establish and collect quality metrics to baseline, gauge, and support on-going development initiatives.
* Ability to deliver high quality products.
* Self-starter, able to work in a fast paced team environment, and demonstrate organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities.
* Linux shell scripting experience.
* Experience working on intellectually exciting projects with strong engineering challenges.
* Scripting experience in at least one of: Perl, TCL/Expect, Selenium, AutoIT, or similar.
* Extremely process-oriented, meticulous and willing to work hard to help the company succeed.
* Experience with both manual and automated testing; experience in two or more automation languages is a plus.
* High level of experience in developing and maintaining test plans and test cases.
* BS/MS in computer science or related technical field.
* Highly competitive salary and benefits.
* Company stock options.
* Fun and challenging work environment.
Individuals can send resumes to email@example.com