Matt Hilleary posted his first post this week: Beginning my Blog journey. Earlier, Maren Hogan posted Transitional Blogging.

As we nudge 13,000 members it occurs to me there must be a few people like Matt and Maren toying with the idea of starting to blog, migrating to a new one, whatever.

For those you have more than a post or two under your belt how about some communal wisdom? Can you finish off the statement:

Blogging: If I knew then what I know now I would have...

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...consolidated my stuff to one place from the beginning. But THEN, things change, platforms evolve, and who's to say that would have been for the best?

But this I know. Just ONCE would I give ANYTHING in the world to have the opportunity to do things over. Just ONCE, Lord. Just once. And, while you're at it, a peek at tomorrow's newspaper, today!

;)
Looking for information on phone sourcing? Read through the T and TH Phone Sourcing Classroom Chats over on the MagicMethod network. They’re listed in the Blog Posts section and are identifiable by the yellow talk bubble that says “MagicTalk”.
Two for me:

I would have started it earlier.

I would have been more disciplined in nurturing relationships with other bloggers.

Jason Alba
CEO - JibberJobber.com
my main blogs:
JibberJobber.com/blog
ImOnLinkedInNowWhat.com
JasonAlba.com/blog
Ami that my friend is the $64,000 question.

In no particular order a couple of thoughts:-
* Started earlier, 2004 was early but not enough
* Kept focus during 2006, while blogging started to hit mainstream I drifted
* Write more focused posts
* Write more regularly
* Don't worry about reader numbers, etc just join the community and you will add value

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service