We are looking to hire strong associates for our Noida office (India) as recruiters and BDM’s.
I will appreciate if you can pass this mail to someone who deserves better career and rewarding remuneration.

Fresh MBA’s from top schools will be given preference too. Good spoken and written English is must.

Detailed reference check will be done for the selected candidates. Candidates applying from out of state will be provided accommodation for free of charge

For experienced candidates, following is the requirement:
The ideal candidate should have 3+years of recruiting experience (either Domestic or International) of Recruiting experience in International Staffing on Core Technologies like Java/ C# / VB.NET
More details are mentioned below.
Job Title: Sr Technical Recruiter /Mid level BDM
Loc: Noida Sec 63, India
Pay: Salary + Recurring commissions / Yearly Bonus
No. of Positions: 8

** Two recruiters and 6 Mid level BDM’s
Requirement Details: The Ideal profile must have
- At least 1 yrs of International IT Recruiting experience specifically into Core Technologies like Java/ C# / VB.NET
- Willing to work in US timings (EST)
- Need to have a HUNTER Profile with excellent communication skills
- Should be able to handle multiple requirements at one time.
Candidates with good performance will be evaluated and will be sponsored to US office.
If interested please send us across your updated resume with below mentioned details.

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

I have a few friends/colleagues who were laid off from my company's Noida office. Please provide me your email address so that I can refer them separately thru email. You can also send me an email on fahim_vakil@yahoo.com

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service