Search engines have certainly become pervasive in everyday life. It's rare that 20 minutes go by that I DON'T hit up Google for some info. When looking for a job, people now naturally want to go to a search engine.

Enter www.indeed.com, the leading search engine for jobs (and my employer.) It's an easy way for candidates to find all the jobs in one place. Candidates are flocking to the site - we're now one of the leading jobsites in the country and one of Time Magazine's "Best Ten Websites."

You might know about the site already, but did you know that you can sponsor your positions on the site as an effective, cost efficient recruiting method? If anyone would like to speak with me about how to use Indeed.com as a recruiting tool, please drop me a note.

Happy hunting!

Miles Jennings
www.linkedin.com/in/milesjennings
mjennings@indeed.com

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Speaking of sponsorship, I have an idea. Tell Paul that this year, if he sponsors the Poker charity event I am putting on at the ERE show in san diego, I'll get an indeed logo up here with all the other sponsors. So far there are around 5. The logos will go up the first week of March. Tell Paul he can't say no for a third time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service