Does Everyone know Amitai Givertz? He has been quiet for the last few months building out a new strategy for his company's blog and building relationships with people who can deliver targeted messages to certain types of people. He is one guy who will never say that blogging is easy.

He took me on a tour of his new blog and company site and it is really cool to see how integrated the two are.

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the comment, Jason, and your unfailing support of newbie-bloggers like me.

Adding to yours, two points worth mentioning:

1. This post Bells & Whistles: The RCI Recruitment Solutions Blog lays the whole thing out if anyone is really that interested.

2. I've been getting a lot of credit recently for other people's hard work! Two other bloggers were heavily involved in the design and creation of the site. The first is my friend Julian Seery Gude who worked tirelessly to make our vision a reality and the other is Kyle Callahan our Project Manager who kept everyone -- especially me -- focused on the things we needed to be focused on.

I would be remiss if I didn't also mention Jim Durbin who helped educate me on business blogs -- and the possibilities -- when I started out on this blogventure a year ago last June.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service