I'm looking for a test engineer, but what is specific about it, this test engineer should have testing experience on testing equipment, and this seems to be hard to find. The company provides relo assistance.
Does any of you out there have any leads? Will highly appreciate it!
The details provided here are a bit less to help with. I would appreciate if you could elaborate more on what particular skills you would be interested in. I could provide references who would be glad to provide you with qualified candidates.
Here are the requirements that I am dealing with. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,
• 5+ years of development test experience on a routing/switching platform.
• MUST HAVE experience in testing routing protocols : BGP, OSPF, ISIS, PIM, IGMP, IPv4, IPv6 (a plus), etc.
• Good understanding of MPLS, VPLS, VPN, and Mobile IP
• MUST HAVE Strong scripting skills in PERL
• Solid work ethic, customer focus, team player, with passion for delivering world class solutions
• Good knowledge of Routers and Switches is highly desired.
• BS Degree in CS/EE or related studies
Couldn't get in here earlier (just overloaded with work). Sure, the details are below. It would be great if you could help me out!!!
- Propose and implement design changes to improve product performance and manufacturability.
- Provide technical assistance and conduct training for operations personnel.
- Prepare test procedures and related documentation.
- Use SPC techniques in analyzing test system and product performance.
- Specify and/or design factory test equipment; prepare documentation to commission acquisition of test equipment.
- Perform failure analysis of component; recommend alternate components or design changes.
- Review and evaluate new product designs or changes in existing designs; determine calibration specifications, functional and/or environmental test requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with technical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of analog, digital, and microcontroller base circuitry.
- VB, Java and other programming languages.
- Good problem solving technique.
- Knowledge of control systems, embedded systems, switch design, ATE, etc.
- Knowledge of calibration philosophies, error analysis techniques for components and design stack-up.
- Experienced with Excel spreadsheet with strong statistics background.