I would like to reach out to you regarding a Technical Recruiting opportunity with an industry leader in strategic staffing. Robert Half International is a $4 Billion international staffing firm, one of the first to be traded on the S&P 500, with a long standing tradition of "Ethics First". Our CEO, Max Messmer, was named CEO OF THE YEAR, by Morningstar magazine and has authored numerous articles and books on the Staffing Industry. More importantly, we have only had 2 CEO's since opening our doors in 1948, with Max being the 2nd and current CEO today.

Robert Half International was just named Most Admired Company by FORTUNE magazine for the entire Staffing Industry for 2007.

As you will find at www.rhi.com, we have 7 Specialized divisions within the Robert Half International umbrella. Our technology division is currently experiencing tremendous growth as a result of our newly acquired Microsoft GOLD Level partnership relationship. We offer some of the highest base salaries and best sales training in the industry. We also have a very competitive commission structure, that more than rewards for performance.

Within our technology division, we offer career paths for both recruiters and sales and are very aggressive in promoting from within. Please visit www.rht.com (The Technology divisional website) for more information. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Robert

Views: 98

Replies to This Discussion

Hello. I'm looking for a virtual contract opportunity working from my home office in Cleveland. Resume attached. Let me know if there's interest. Thank you. -- Carl (440) 223-8321 cell
Attachments:
Hi Robert ,

We would like to inform you about ourselves ----

We, Nidhi Placements, are one of the Leading Placement Consultants, providing Quality Candidates, for all levels in reputed companies & MNC’s, Globally, since, 1994.

Quality is our Motto, and Innovation is what we continuously strive for. Our ongoing service improvements aim to achieve a deeper understanding of our Clients' and Candidates' needs. Our credo is to add significant value to Organizations and Careers. We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of Our Valued Clients and Candidates.

Our Recruitment processes and techniques assure and ensure "Long Term Team Players" for our clients. We have placed CEOs, VPs, Presidents, GM's and other Senior and Middle Level Professionals.

We assure you of our prompt services & Quality Candidates Always.

Our Motto is “Right Candidate for the Right Position from Nidhi Placements”

To know more about our Company, we request you to visit our website:

http://www.nidhiplacements.com

Please feel free to contact us for all the recruitments in your Esteemed Organisation on:

Nidhi Placements,
Suner Complex,
TF-16,3rd Floor,
Harinagar Crossing,
Rajesh Tower Road,
Gotri,
Baroda – 390021,
Gujarat – INDIA.
Landline – 91 265 6537442
Mobile: 91 093272 10477
E-Mail Id: - nidhiplacements@rediffmail.com/nidhiplacements@nidhiplacements.com

It will be our Privilege & Pleasure to work with your Company.

Thanking You.

With Best Regards,

For Nidhi Placements,

Nita Zaveri
(Executive Director)

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service