Hey!

Has anyone here used www.LinkedWords.com? If so, and you are willing to share, what worked well, and what didn't? Thanks, remember that, all of us is smarter than any one of us.

Ray
+++

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ray Good Day,
What is all about this... Could you give me an idea of how to use this..

Thanks and regards
Prabhu
Thanks Prabhu,

I was disheartened that more bloggers her that do research or sourcing would post a reply as you have Thanks!

LinkedWords.com – Is a new approach to contextually find and manage the information deep within the World Wide Web and well into the Internet. It provides web publishers with a unique way to do grammatical, meaningful and contextual hyper-linking of words, phrases and whole sentences within their content. Doing contextual hyper-linked words across millions of web pages, documents and content areas we help common users contextually find the information they look for at the right time and place, just on demand.

LinkedWords.com is unique concept built upon an innovative and intuitively WEB 2.0 functional yet powerful web-based contextual platform. It helps both sides of the web -- the common users find and the publishers manage the information on the web easier and simpler on a contextual basis. Sourcers and Recruiters are considered among the “common users” This platform is community driven, expandable on demand, ever evolving huge directory tree-like architecture where anyone can create unlimited number of contextual listings, suggest and immediately create main categories, sub-categories and as many words-, phrases- and sentences-based pages as necessary, dynamically change the position of listings by voting, all this in real time, yet monitored by hundreds of experienced content editors. This search process is different than common search engines, more like Wikipedia.com and PIPL.com.

The result: grammatical / meaningful / contextual hyper linking of millions of words across millions of documents over the web resulting in much simpler and more effective way to find / manage the information available on the web, which by itself is beneficial to both sides of the web, the common web users and the web publishers respectively.

All in all, the Wikipedia.com and PIPL.com search systems seem to be better search technologies but any proof of that is in the future from my perspective. Right now I'm just doing "basis research" in using it, and I was hoping to develop a few best practices from some other bloggers. Feel free to connect with me at my perferred e-amil address for any follow-up questions or comments.

All the Best!

Ray "VirtualSourcer@comcast.net" Towle

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service