Anyone have any words of "advice" or life experiences to share with using PeopleClick? Having a boat load of technical problems.

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been using Peopleclick for about a year. I find it is quite easy and user friendly. Like all VMS tools, it will take some getting used to but it is the easiest I've found and we use many.

I will say, the at a recent customer supplier summit, Peopleclick was there to apologize for recent technical issues. They upgraded and there were technical issues. It is taking over a month for them to resolve.

Be patient, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Debbie
I agree witih Debbie. If you hang inthere you'll come to appreciate the software. With one caviate.
Peopleclick is very customizable - from the client side, and often features for vendors or applicants are a second thought. Still, the reporting features can be helpful, and I found it to be one of the best.

-sd
Thanks for your encouraging responses. Any suggestions on software to parse and load resumes into PC.

Shirley, you can use RChilli to parse your resumes from your PC and put tem into your database.  its just a click away 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service