Ok, Game On, It's Poker Time Once Again to raise some money for the ERE Foundation. Jobtarget once again is kicking off as the main sponsor. Last year they went all out and had custom chips made and everything. You know I suspect it was because Ethan Bloomfield thought that it may give him the edge. Boy was he wrong. I mean he is an alright player but certainly not championship material.

we've got a growing list of companies getting ready to battle it out. JobTarget, Zoominfo, linkup, Search Wizards, TheLadders, ERE, RecruitingBlogs.com, I-hire, Ben Gotkin and of course there will be more.

If you want in on the action and I can promise you, this aint gonna be no walk in the park. I want to be fair so, just so you know, I have won this thing for the last three years. I am open to being shoved from the champ chair but it won't be easy. My good friend Ray D Oh, who is an expert in everything is helping me train so, I wish you all luck, especially Ethan.

I need players for team RecruitingBlogs.com so if you are a member and you play the game and you will be at ERE at the end of this month, let me know. I promise you it will be a night to remember. There is nothing quite like watching Gerry Crispin watch something good turn to crap on the river. You can smell it coming.

Views: 146

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there,

I recently joined and will be at the ERE conference. What does it take to play in the poker tourney.

Thanks and look forward to hearing more about it.

Todd
Hey Todd, you can play on RecruitingBlogs.com team. It's the night of the 1st. send me your phone number and I'll call you tomorrow
great. 818-783-6697
I am not that good at poker but I will be at the ERE conference...
neither are the rest of the people who will be at the table. send me your phone number via a private message on my page and I will call you to discuss

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service