Regional Domestic Sales Manager for the Carolina's and Virginia

A Global Forwarding Company that manages the flow of goods and information across a customer's global supply chain utilizing air/ocean/ground transportation, customs brokerage services, and dedicated warehousing/distribution centers.

Primary Responsibilities
The identification, development and maintenance of domestic transportation and logistics business that meets the objectives and approval of the company.
To meet the individual profit goals as outlined by the Incentive Plan and agreed upon with the Vice President of Domestic Sales

Secondary Responsibilities
Provide sales support and facilitation in the identification and development of domestic business located anywhere in the assigned geographical area and as directed by the Vice President of Domestic Sales
Provide timely reports of sales activity and target account statuses as directed by and agreed upon with the Vice President of Domestic Sales

Job Requirements
Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline and 5-8 years of experience in related field or MS/MA and generally 3-5 years of experience in related field.
Job Location / Salary
Charlotte or Raleigh Area
Salary Range $65,000 - $85,000 plus 5% of Gross Profit.

80% closing own business 20% supporting Account Executives

Sincerely,

Dan Boaz
AirFreight.com
(704) 660-9000 Office
(704) 660-9050 Fax
(704) 900-3102 Direct Line
(704) 657-2889 Mobile
www.AirFreight.com
Dan.Boaz@AirFreight.com

Views: 79

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dan, did you get this taken care of? Let me know if I can be of any help finding people for you, I manage our Raleigh and Charlotte offices. Thanks.

Doug Brogdon
Regional Manager
doug@techead.com

TECHEAD
3200 Beechleaf Ct, Suite 100
Raleigh, NC 27604
(919)424-8398 - office
(919)539-4905 - cell
(919)424-8320 - fax
http://www.techead.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service