RecruitingBlogs.com will be shut down tonight for an hour or so between 9 and 10 pst. Ning is making some changes most of them are related to look and feel.

There will be a change in groups. The admin for each group will have the choice to allow other group members to email the entire group. You know for the most part, it is not an issue but lately there have been quite a few cases of individuals mailing everyone in a group for things the group was not set up for.

I think it's great to join a group and have access to them and vice versa but sometimes, it gets to be too much. I guess what i am saying is that if you have joined a group and want to email everyone about something, send an email to the admin of the group first and see if it's cool.

One of the other changes that will be made is an enhancement for the featuring of specific content. It's a good idea and it fits in with a path RecruitingBlogs.com is going to walk starting March 31.

Ning will also make available many new templates and some new layouts for your member profile page.

Thanks

Views: 32

Reply to This

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service