There was some new functionality added to RecruitingBlogs.com lat night as a result of changes made to the Ning network. ( Ning is the the software that RecruitingBlogs.com is built on)

If you go to your page you will see something under your picture that says change my photo or my theme. if you click the photo, you should be able to change your photo. if you click on the theme link, there are a number of changes you can make to your profile page.

Also, when you are looking at a member page, at the top there are three new links. They are, my page, My Friends , My Blog. this is pretty self explanatory.

There has been site redesign of how the videos and picture are displayed as well. The member section is also a little different and I can feature specific member profiles on that page as well as on the main page. I'll think about that one before I do anything with it. Featuring content is something as well that can be done.

There have been some changes with the groups as well. if you have started a group and you are the moderator of that group, you can now have the choice to allow the group members the ability to broadcast a message to the entire group. I suggest you think about this and maybe put it out to the group membership in terms of what they think.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Oh. I would also suggest making sure your member profile has things in it you would like others to know about.

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the clarification. I thought I was just having a web block!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service