We have 1 opening for a virtual technical recruiter, to be located in Portland, OR. This is for a contract staffing agency, base plus commission. Our top producers all make six figures and there is not shortage of business. The posting is attached. Please feel free to forward this.

Views: 602

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested in your Virtual Technical Recruiter position. Please see my resume. Carol Hecht
Attachments:
I would be interested in discussing this position.
I have 20 years experience, corporate on site and virtual doing FLC. Have also done contingency. Areas of interest are IT, ERP's, Finance, and HR.
Please feel free to email me, and we can set up a time to speak further.

Create a great day,
Judy Menconi
jmenconi@comcast.net
Liz,

I am interested in speaking with you further about this position. Please find my resume attached.

Curtis
Attachments:
Hi Liz!

I am interested in your opportunity. I have solid virtual recruiting experience with my most recent position supporting the West Coast/Seattle Market from my home in Atlanta. I feel confident in providing top recruiting services for your position. I hope to hear from you!

Angela Long
404-513-3974
Attachments:
Hello Liz

Hello Liz Wallace
I am a very experienced technical recruiter located in So. California I have been doing national technical recruiting from my home office for the past 4 years and I am looking for more recruiting work please contact me at:
949 837 0343
Sharon Syfrett
stumor@cox.net
Regards
Sharon Syfrett
Here is my recent resume
Attachments:
Liz,
I'm also interested in discussing this opportunity with you. My experience includes 71/2+ years in FLC technical recruiting (Technical Engineers [PE], hardware and software design engineers, RT embedded engineers, etc) in a high-volume, fast-paced agency environment. Please contact me at (760) 580-1422 or email requests to mkmetz@sanfordrose.com.
Best regards,
Melissa
Hi Liz,

I am interested in your opportunity. I have been a successful technical recruiter with an established offsite office in Silicon Valley. Please review my background below. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kristenwong

Best,
Kristen
415-378-6299 cell
I have close to 11 years Technical Recruiting experience with the last three years working in a virtual environment for Intel and IBM. Attached is my resume for your review.

Julie Eastwood
Attachments:
Hello Liz,

Search no further, you've found her!

I have 20+ years of focused technical recruiting experience and proven track record as a VIRTUAL Recruiter with reputable companies in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I have enclosed my resume for your review and processing.

For additional information you can also visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/juliafortune for recommendations on my work.

I look forward to a favorable response from you.

Best Regards,
Julia Fortune
Attachments:
Hi Liz ,

I am very intersted in this position and I would like to speak to you more in regard to this.

Please find attached a copy of my resume.

Thanks and Regards
Sindhu
sindhu.ghati@gmail.com
Attachments:
Hi!

My name is Todd Blackmon, and I would love to speak with you further regarding this position. I have attached my resume and would love to learn more!
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service