Hello Professional Recruiters on RecruitingBlogs.com!
I've been thinking recently about which ATS is better to use. There are so many of them on the Internet!It's hard to choose the one that will match our needs..
I am seeking for an ATS that:
1. Will allow us to keep our data in our server only
2. Will scan our disk looking for resumes in txt format, and import them into the ATS
3. Will be simple and intuitive to use
4. Will have a real person, tech support, free, based in USA
5. The one with a trial version
Powerplace Software. They are a small NJ based firm. The product is great and very easy to learn and use.
I've been using it for a while now. They have been around for 15 years and are soon going to be offering the software on a leased basis for a low monthly fee, or you can buy it outright. They do not offer a web version. The data resides on your computer or server. I know the owner/developer personally and had lunch with him last week so feel free to mention my name.
Avature's Recruiting CRM has all of those +. It's SaaS now but we will be offering a locally hosted version soon. You can check it out at http://www.avature.net/technology/recruiting-crm/ and/or email me at email@example.com or call me at 503-334-0834 for a demo.