Girard/Richardson Inc. is an extremely successful boutique executive recruiting firm based in downtown Honolulu. We service some of the hottest technology companies on the planet and have been hired by these companies to seek out the top industry performers.

We are experiencing tremendous growth and need talent now. GRI is seeking highly motivated, smart, and enterprising individuals to join our team.

Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented and challenging atmosphere
- General understanding of business and the corporate world
- Internet research capabilities
- Impeccable time management & decision-making ability
- Multi-task, multi-task, multi-task

The ideal person would be one who is:
- Adaptable, fun and positive
- Pleasantly persistent
- Desire to work in a professional environment
- Smart, agile and bulletproof
- Motivated to be the best at what they do
- Not afraid to be successful
- And did I mention... FUN!

Pluses:
- You have an understanding and passion for technology
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous recruiting experience not required but highly desired

As a top recruiter you will initiate and develop long-term relationships with potential clients. Followed by identifying/sourcing qualified talent and presenting them to your client companies. You will drive the interview process, guide both client and candidate, negotiate the offer (show us your inner Ari Gold) and close. As a result, you will get a lot of high 5's from your teammates and a fat wallet.

Recruiting is consistently ranked as one of the top 10 most lucrative professions by Fortune Magazine. Successful recruiters earn well into the 6-figures with the top recruiters in the profession pulling in an annual income exceeding 500k.

We are not as interested in what you have done as we are in what you want to do in the future. Email your resume telling us 3 things:

1) What you believe you are capable of, 2) The strongest natural talent you have, 3) How we can reach you; or call with answers to the first two questions.

We can promise you two things if you join our team: a totally positive environment and unlimited career growth. If you desire a better quality of life and a lucrative career then send us your resume. Check out our website for more details www.grisearch.com. You can also feel free to contact Rick directly for additional information (808.447.5934)

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

Moving to Hawaii this Summer

Dan Boaz leads the Freight Forwarding practice at Air Freight Recruiter. His background includes over 20 years of successful transportation experience, most recently as President. Having managed a Freight Forwarding Business, Boaz recognizes the need to balance the demands of sales and operations - and meet the needs of customers and employees, while monitoring the bottom line. Dan is so dedicated to providing customer value.

Boaz’s industry knowledge, strong work ethic, organizational skills and emphasis on integrity, confidentiality and strong personal relationships enables him to provide executive recruiting services exclusively for the Freight Forwarding and Logistics Industry. Boaz believes that the Expedited Freight Industry is always changing and that well-managed organizations require talented executives and employees, who can successfully manage and adapt to change - in order to gain new sales, improve operations and drive more profits.

Development of a Fast Growth Company in a Highly Competitive and Established Marketplace

• Specializing in Aggressive Growth Strategies

• Developed a Franchise Business from a Start-Up

• Strategic Marketing and Global Branding

• Transportation & Logistics

• Overseeing/Managing in High Growth scenarios

• Developing Strategic Alliances

• Generating enhanced PR and Company Awareness

• Branding a Company with a Global Internet presence

• Creating a Strong Brand

• Disciplined and Results Driven Leader

Dan Boaz’s Websites
www.AirFreight.com - Air Freight

www.AirFreightRecruiter.com - Air Freight Recruiter

www.GlobalLogistics.com - Global Logistics Executive Forum

Dan Boaz Air Freight Recruiter’s Specialties:
Executive Recruiting, Competitive Branding, Franchising, and Growing a Company from an Idea to Reality.
Recruiting for Air Freight, Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management Professionals.

Dan Boaz
www.DanBoaz.com
Air Freight Recruiter
Dan.Boaz@AirFreight.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/danboaz
How are you doing today. I do have my own company here in USA and Back in India. We do work with major Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance, Pharma, Telecom and Financial clients here in US Nationwide. We have over 30 + recruiters and we can hire more depending on the need of the client. We have a very big office space with highspeed internet, latest computers and phone lines and we can accomodate another 100+ recruiters in our office....

What we do is, for each client we do provide 3-5 recruiters exclusively, they do work exclusively on client requirements both IT and Non-IT. They work as their employees only, here instead of paying 45-50$/hr for one recruiter and get less results, for the same amount of money you get 3-5 recruiters exclusively working as your own employees/recruiters and get more closures and money. In that way you will save the cost and get more profits.

If you are interested in this model, please do give me a call at 412-563-3460 or email it to me at sunny@shstinc.com or email me your contact details, we can talk
Hi Rick Girard,

We pride ourselves in finding the best candidates for Consulting, Staffing & Executive Search Firms. We believe that to understand the benefits and capabilities of remote staffing, agencies need to experience it firsthand.

AVAIL our excellent free trail offer… This offer will be free till we get 3 interviews from your clients on their hot positions. We believe this can be achievable in a very short duration for any reputed and established consulting firm with good end client relations.

This offer is for the companies, who are seriously interested in taking our RPO Services and reducing their expenses and get benefited…

Esprit assures and guarantees you the quality recruiting, productivity, profitability and speed... Call us today to try our experienced recruiter equipped with resume portals! Esprit RPO provides a FREE, no-obligation trial work – This offer will be continue, till we achieve 3 interviews.

I look forward to hearing a decision from you soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me or write to me.

Best regards,

Matthew Jones
E mail :matthew@espritamerica.com
Is there still opportunities open in hawaii
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service