Roles and Responsibilities
Medical HR a Nationwide leader in healthcare staffing and recruitment of clinical specialty nurses and physicians, is seeking an experienced branch manager for its Orange County location. This individual is also responsible for developing an effective staff to assist in achieving the branch’s financial/operational goals.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Develop and implement an effective marketing strategy to increase sales
• Maintain communication with established clients
• Develop and implement an effective recruiting strategy
• Communicate and coordinate all aspects of branch operations
• Financial management of branch operations
• Hire, train and develop a qualified staff according to company guidelines
• Coach and counsel associates on behavioral and performance issues
• Conduct performance reviews and staff meetings
• Manage a staff of 8-10 employees
Role Requirements (Absolute)
(Set of skills, knowledge and experience that a person needs to possess in order to successfully execute the roles and responsibilities of his/her position)
• Minimum of five years experience in staffing with an emphasis on sales and supervision
• A Bachelors Degree
• Previous P& L responsibility
• Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interact with all levels of management
• MS Office products
• Facilitation skills
• Staffing industry experience
• Strong business acumen
• Experience working for a top5 competitor in healthcare
• Must have contacts i.e. HR managers in California Hospitals
Role Specific Competencies
Makes realistic budget projections, neither "sand-bagging" nor setting unrealistic commitments. Stays within budget, and contains costs proactively. Deals promptly
Builds a successful recruiting funnel. Knows the strengths and limitations of people and fills gaps accordingly. Knows each subordinate’s career goals. Identifies subordinates’ development needs. Holds development discussions. Provides meaningful development plans. Gives people assignments to test and develop their abilities. Rewards staff for developmental success as well as for good job performance. Actively works to identify and retain top talent.
Base salary 185K plus annual bonus based on production 50K
Full medical, dental, vision, disability, child-care, 401K, to include company vehicle, expense account. Corporate AMEX.
Assures joint ownership of goal setting, group commitments, work activities, schedules and group accomplishments. Defines team roles and responsibilities. Reviews team successes and failures. Expresses pride in the group and encourages people to feel good about team accomplishments. Makes sure that all team members are treated fairly. Leads by example. Incorporates the motivational drivers of the individuals on the team to provide an environment that maximizes team performance.