I am a small firm and find more and more of my time on these functions and less on actual recruiting. I am constantly being approached by firms.  I wanted to see if anyone has used any of these types of firms and their experiences. Please email me directly at roni@rlzapinassociates.com

Views: 1273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sharon, My company OnMyWay.com can do everything you are looking for and a bit more. I can create a measurable impact by providing you with an immediate social presence and by posting all of your jobs automatically across the social grid (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Job Boards).

I am so confident that I can help you fill your open positions up to 50% faster by utilizing our social media recruitment solution, that I will give you a free trial to start hiring immediately with no strings attached.

We can integrate with any ATS and will automate the whole process using your rss feed if you have one.

Send me an email and we can discuss...

jack@onmyway.com

Sharon Hibble said:

I know what I want and what we all need and I am sure it exists but haven't a clue where to find it... An RS Feed from our website to all of our job boards and social media tools.  I post on several sites that then forward on to 20+ job boards as well as FB, LinkedIn and Twitter, however what I WANT to do is add ALL of the links to all of the sites I use (and could then use so many more) to the RS Feed and then all I have to do is post once to the website and it automatically RS Feeds it to all of the other links.  If it doesn't exist then somebody needs to invent it!  And if it does exist can somebody please enlighten me, pretty please :-)

In the event that this lovely tool doesn't exist then I am also deliberating about taking on help for these tasks.  Let us know how you get on Roni. x

Hi John,

I have sent an email to the email you stated :-)

Thank you!

John Peerless said:

Sharon, My company OnMyWay.com can do everything you are looking for and a bit more. I can create a measurable impact by providing you with an immediate social presence and by posting all of your jobs automatically across the social grid (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Job Boards).

I am so confident that I can help you fill your open positions up to 50% faster by utilizing our social media recruitment solution, that I will give you a free trial to start hiring immediately with no strings attached.

We can integrate with any ATS and will automate the whole process using your rss feed if you have one.

Send me an email and we can discuss...

jack@onmyway.com

Sharon Hibble said:

I know what I want and what we all need and I am sure it exists but haven't a clue where to find it... An RS Feed from our website to all of our job boards and social media tools.  I post on several sites that then forward on to 20+ job boards as well as FB, LinkedIn and Twitter, however what I WANT to do is add ALL of the links to all of the sites I use (and could then use so many more) to the RS Feed and then all I have to do is post once to the website and it automatically RS Feeds it to all of the other links.  If it doesn't exist then somebody needs to invent it!  And if it does exist can somebody please enlighten me, pretty please :-)

In the event that this lovely tool doesn't exist then I am also deliberating about taking on help for these tasks.  Let us know how you get on Roni. x

How about you post your opening with a Social Media type group on linkedin? I'm looking for a Social Media person and that has been a great source for me. If you simply want more of a PT/Intern, reach out to your local college and get some referrals. You shouldn't have to do a major search for this type of position. I'd try to network to find the talent you ar elooking for than posting.

Sharon Hibble said:

I hired a savvy college student as an intern to handle the witter account and some blogging duties for my new startup. She works 8 hrs per week and I pay her $10/hr to work virtually. Its been a month and she has already begun to grow the follower account and engage with our followers.

That's a great idea. It's low cost and very effective if they understand how to maneuver in the social channels.

Chris Russell said:

I hired a savvy college student as an intern to handle the witter account and some blogging duties for my new startup. She works 8 hrs per week and I pay her $10/hr to work virtually. Its been a month and she has already begun to grow the follower account and engage with our followers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service