With the job market improving in the US, recruiting firms are starting to see an increase in job orders. Now the challenge is, do you as a firm have enough help to support the work? Many recruiting firms have gone out of business over the past few years or have downsized. So with all this happening, is it the time to consider Job Split Boards?

Recruiters have varying opinions, both positive and negative, on working with a Recruiter Job Split Board.

Recruiters don't like Job Split Boards because...

Recruiters are afraid that if they post a job, other recruiters will figure out who the client is and then will go direct to that particular client rather than work through the recruiter.

Recruiters feel they can fill the job on their own, so why bother doing a split.

Recruiters are afraid that they don't always know the ethics of another recruiting firm and therefore might not get paid on a split.

Recruiters are concerned about other recruiters submitting unqualified candidates, therefore wasted time.

Recruiters should consider a Job Split Board for these reasons...

Earning a split fee is better than no fee.

Added ability to close a deal faster, and make your client happy!

Recruiters usually only place 10% of their candidate database, utilize the other 90% by doing splits.

As a recruiter you may be in a very specialized industry and because your clients love the way you work they want to give you positions outside your specific industry, with a job split board you can get the support you need in filling those jobs.

Recruiters who only work contingency or retained search, may have a client looking for a temp or contract candidate; job split boards often offer temp/contract splits as well.

Building solid relationships with other recruiting firms, often goes far beyond the placement. It allows two companies to brainstorm, learn from one another, help support recruiters that are sole proprietors.

Recruiters may not have enough job orders to work on, job split boards can keep you in business by placing candidates from your database.

You can see that the pro's outweigh the con's. Knowing that the recruiting climate is changing, job split boards may be a different alternative to placing candidates.

Call me if you would like to chat about it, or have any questions. 860-635-3900, feel free to email me at, Pat@recruitersconnection.com

Views: 528

Reply to This

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2020   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service