There is a opening for LAMP Web Designer, Schaumburg, IL. Please revert back with resume, contact details, current location of candidate, rate confirmation and availability status ASAP. If you are interested then please send me your updated copy of resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me in 312-376-8242.
TITLE: LAMP Web Designer
LOCATION: Schaumburg, IL
DURATION: 3-6 MONTHS
The candidate will support and enhance the existing 29 LAMP (Linux, apache, MySQL, PHP) based websites/blogs/wikis for MWA, WEST and HQ.
The candidate will provide professional services in the following areas:
• Development of a multi-user WordpressMU platform on new hardware
• Migration of existing sites to WordpressMU from Fedora environment to RHEL 5.2
• Configuration of Apache web server to support multi-user sites
• Deployment of MySQL Enterprise as the CMS database driving WordpressMU
• Creation of a template for launching a new WordPressMUsite
• Optimization of the RHEL server/MySQL for video podcasts
• Integration with CLIENT/Info manager SEARCH.
• Integration of Legal disclaimer and USWIN authentication for all websites
• Creation of a process/tool for requesting a site, approval criteria and project plan with estimated deployment dates
• Selection and configuration of Standard plug-ins and themes for selection
• Standardization of logos across all sites
• Creation of a audit process/tool for site Editors and Authors
• Creation of a process/tool for requesting Editor/Author process
• Development of new internal sites for MWA EUS.
• Ability to work independently
• Have demonstratable development experience in LAMP based environments
• Superior PHP development skills
• Worked on enhancing LAMP tools and packages
• Independently configure/fine tune a LAMP environment Apache, PHP and MySQL
• Worked on multiple Linux distributions including RedHat
Primary Skill Requirement
• LAMP Developer , PHP Development, APACHE tuning and configuration