Question of the day: What placement in 2012 are you most proud of? And why?

From today's RBC Daily:

What placement in 2012 are you most proud of? And why?

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The biggest One/I Am Coin Operated...

I think they are all absolutely special - the big ones, the small ones, the short ones, the tall ones.  Each is as unique as a snowflake and I love them all.

The next one it's the only one that matters !!

Unique as a snowflake - I like that one Jerry.

Terence - true indeed.

A marketing guy named Dan. I met him at a job fair summer of 2011. He had the right mix of technical and marketing background, but I couldn't get a manager to see past his 2 years of unemployment. FINALLY - early this year after a handful of interviews with a few different a teams a manager took a chance on him. He started March 1 and now that he's gainfully employed again, his daughter is able to go to the college of her choice (some Ivy League school back east).

What we do has ripple effects that we don't always get to see.

Great response, Jerry!

Jerry Albright said:

I think they are all absolutely special - the big ones, the small ones, the short ones, the tall ones.  Each is as unique as a snowflake and I love them all.

Our office placed three people who were over 65 last year. I'm very proud of that. A portent of things to come, or a signal that the war for talent is upon us? Hang in there everyone, I predict that 2013 will be a great year for all recruiters. Backed up demand, and a real lack of talent in market equals a stellar year. :)  I LOVE this job!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service