Hi everyone!

Let me pick your brilliant brains for a second... I have been recruiting for almost 4 years now. Currently, I am recruiting for a global promotions company and I need to hire in all 50 states rather quickly.

Now, the position I am hiring for primarily pays 100% commission (we pay them minimum wage if they have a bad week). There is high income potential - some of the reps that promote for us make upwards of 6 figures. Which is great however, this turns off the majority of job seekers. Even if a candidate expresses interest, about 50% of them fall off before they begin training...

I've just been hitting the phones and talking to as many people as possible. But there's gotta be an easier way!! Has anyone recruited for this type of work before? Any advice?? 

Thank you!! :)

Views: 669

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Campaigns like this are practically impossible.  I wish you great success and luck.  It seems that volume recruitment is the answer.  How can you up the volume?  Email might work, but then people say it's spam (especially if there is no salary involved).

How did you get saddled with this challenge?  

You somehow have to make the job especially appealing, but I don't know how you can do that.

Personally, this is not the kind of position I would recruit for...  Just like recruiting other recruiters, it is extremely difficult.  I don't think that there is any easy 'hack' to solve it.  I would consider looking for another job if I were you.  I don't mean to be harsh, just thinking off the top of my head.

Resturcture the way the 100% commision job is presented.

QQ -What is the average ramp time for production after training? 30 - 60 days? Are people without income for that time?

or Are they paid minimum wage on day one of the start? How long before they make their first commission check?

How much revenue must they produce in the first year to make 50K?

You might say something like: 

Earn 50-60K in your first year and 75-95K in your second.

We are looking for individuals who are risk averse but want higher earning potential.

Job fairs and open house at your office ( create target lists of potential candidates email and call invite them).

Best of luck

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service