I will be hiring for this role by the end of the year. Please review and let me know if you're interested. Happy to talk with local candidates in VA, MD, or DC.

Views: 402

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Marcia,

What is the location of this position?
Thanks in advance for the positive response.

Wayne Silverman
Hi Marcia,

Will you consider Virtual? i have a great oppertunity to discuss with you write to me.

matthew@espritamerica.com
Hi, Matthew -- I am happy to consider virtual, however, this client is very hands-on and I think you would miss out on a lot. However, am willing to talk about it.

My best,

Marcia

Matthew said:
Hi Marcia,

Will you consider Virtual? i have a great oppertunity to discuss with you write to me.

matthew@espritamerica.com
Hi, Wayne -- Arlington, VA is the location. Thanks for the interest!

Wayne Silverman said:
Hello Marcia,

What is the location of this position?
Thanks in advance for the positive response.

Wayne Silverman
Hi Marcia,

thank you for responding me. can i have your e-mail? so that i can send you information about my services or phone No. to contact you.

matthew@espritamerica.com

Marcia Call said:
Hi, Matthew -- I am happy to consider virtual, however, this client is very hands-on and I think you would miss out on a lot. However, am willing to talk about it.

My best,

Marcia

Matthew said:
Hi Marcia,

Will you consider Virtual? i have a great oppertunity to discuss with you write to me.

matthew@espritamerica.com
Marcia,

Could you please give me your email id, so that i can forward my profile to you...
My email is mcall@iqt.org.

Sunny said:
Marcia,

Could you please give me your email id, so that i can forward my profile to you...
Hi, Matthew -- my email is mcall@iqt.org.

Matthew said:
Hi Marcia,

thank you for responding me. can i have your e-mail? so that i can send you information about my services or phone No. to contact you.

matthew@espritamerica.com

Marcia Call said:
Hi, Matthew -- I am happy to consider virtual, however, this client is very hands-on and I think you would miss out on a lot. However, am willing to talk about it.

My best,

Marcia

Matthew said:
Hi Marcia,

Will you consider Virtual? i have a great oppertunity to discuss with you write to me.

matthew@espritamerica.com
Hi Marcia,
I am currently looking for contract recruiting work. I would appreciate any help you could offer.
thanks,
Howard stimmel
Hi Marcia, Greetings to you. I am Sathish from Chennai, India. I have my Recruiting agency from chennai. Any plans to forge and synergise between Qusol Consultancy and yours. Do writ to me. Lets hope and wish the best does happen. Cheers.

Sathish
Qusol Consultancy
Marcia,

I would be interested in hearing more about this position, as I am an experienced Recruiter. Unfortunately, I was just layed off as the head of Corporate Recruiting for a global manufacturer. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Cathy Steinhauser
csk1416@yahoo.com
859-338-8346
Hi Marcia,

I am a FT Principal Recruiter for a government contractor in the DC area and specialize in cradle-to-grave recruiting of engineering and IT professionals. I have experience as a Recruiting Manager, Sr. Recruiter, etc., with a very stable job history. I am currently in the process of updating my resume to add my current position but please feel free to take a look and contact me if you think that there may be any interest. I look forward to hearing from you!

Warm Regards,

Jody Simon
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2020   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service