I will be hiring for this role by the end of the year. Please review and let me know if you're interested. Happy to talk with local candidates in VA, MD, or DC.

Views: 472

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Wayne --

It's in VA.

Wayne Silverman said:
Hello Marcia,

What is the location of this position?
Thanks in advance for the positive response.

Wayne Silverman
mcall@iqt.org

Sunny said:
Marcia,

Could you please give me your email id, so that i can forward my profile to you...
mcall@iqt.org or 703.248.3087

Matthew said:
Hi Marcia,

thank you for responding me. can i have your e-mail? so that i can send you information about my services or phone No. to contact you.

matthew@espritamerica.com

Marcia Call said:
Hi, Matthew -- I am happy to consider virtual, however, this client is very hands-on and I think you would miss out on a lot. However, am willing to talk about it.

My best,

Marcia

Matthew said:
Hi Marcia,

Will you consider Virtual? i have a great oppertunity to discuss with you write to me.

matthew@espritamerica.com
Hi, Jody --

I'm happy to talk with you. 703.248.3087.
Jody Simon said:
Hi Marcia,

I am a FT Principal Recruiter for a government contractor in the DC area and specialize in cradle-to-grave recruiting of engineering and IT professionals. I have experience as a Recruiting Manager, Sr. Recruiter, etc., with a very stable job history. I am currently in the process of updating my resume to add my current position but please feel free to take a look and contact me if you think that there may be any interest. I look forward to hearing from you!

Warm Regards,

Jody Simon
Hi Marcia:

The Recruiting Manager positiohn is very intriguiing.
Would like to get more information about the location of the position as I am based in the Los Angeles, CA. area.

Please contact me at your convenience.

Sharon Boreham
Principal Staffing Consultant
Boreham Consulting, Inc.
sboreham1@verizon.net
Hi - I am interested in your Recruiting Manager position. I come to the table with more than 10+ years of progressive Recruiting experience, providing client solutions. Proven facilitator in management, customer satisfaction and full desk recruitment & retention. Possess advanced project management skills - can plan and establish goals/objectives, allocate resources, delegate work, measure results, and improve workflow processes. Adapts quickly to changing requirements and manages an array of complex projects simultaneously.
Attachments:
Hi Marcia,

I am interested in this opportunity. But I am not local. Would you still consider? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jambu
I am currently a senior technology recruiter and recruiting manager. I am self employed and a contract recruiter and manger/trainer. Since 2000, I placed over 500 candidates with a 98% retention rate. I have successful recruiting tenures at SAP America, Oracle Corporation and Deloitte Services as a contractor. Prior years a sales executive with 14 years front-line experience in high tech products and services in executive searches, sales, pre-sales and professional services. My areas of expertise have included: ERP, CRM, BI, content management, merchandising, supply chain collaboration, warehousing, third party fulfillment, direct marketing, complex order management, master data management, and electronic commerce across all verticals and geography’s in the US. I have excellent references and guarantee my work for 90 days.

Best Regards,
Adrianne Wellman
awellman@bellsouth.net
Envision Forward Consulting LLC
Office: 678-795-0852
Cell: 404-317-3335
Fax: 678-868-1862
http:/www.linkedin.com/in/adriannewellman
Attachments:

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service