Centerpoint, the direct placement arm of Oxford Global Resources, is expanding due to growth. We are looking for an experienced Recruiter with strong business development skills to represent our organization by educating clients and potential clients on our scope of services for information technology (IT) and healthcare IT.
For the business development aspect of this role, the recruiter will work with our clients in a consultative fashion to:
- establish appropriate customer relationships
- set operating procedures and agreements
- develop reasonable job descriptions and requirements
- effectively screen candidates for open positions
- negotiate fees for Centerpoint’s services
- set, deliver and close employment offers
For the candidate identification piece, the recruiter should be knowledgeable of the technical marketplace for a variety of technical disciplines. They should be able to understand such issues as job specifications, compensation levels, and candidate interview and selection. The Recruiter is also responsible for:
- sourcing, evaluating, interviewing and preparing the Applicants for job interviews
- introducing Applicants to our clients
- negotiating and closing employment offers
- performing quality checks with the Hiring Authorities during the placement guarantee period.
Our business ultimately depends upon the Recruiter's ability to independently develop and maintain relationships with Clients and Applicants.
- Recruiting or placement industry (relevant sales experience may be substituted if all other criteria are met)
- Poised, mature demeanor and professional personal presentation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Articulate speaker and good listener
- Energetic work behavior
- Excellent candidate assessment skills (to establish rapport and determine qualifications)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Associate or Bachelor degree is highly desirable